Sold GTA 5 Online Xbox One (Mil Money)

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Money For Sale - Buy & Sell GTAV GTA5 Cash' started by Jonathan Lozada, 5/5/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonathan Lozada

Jonathan Lozada
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Ya'll! I know that you are looking for GTA Cash, aren’t you? :)

We provide the fastest and safest GTA Online services worldwide on Xbox one.

Our service is very trustworthy, I’m always online, so you can place order right now.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

F.A.Q
    Q: What details required?
    A: We require xbox one details (microsoft email, password).

Q: Can I trust you with my details?
    A: We only require your xbox one login details, which offcourse we cannot steal your downloaded games, cos they're only meant for your account alone. The link below will clear any doubts because high rank sellers have more successful sales. https://support.playerup.com/suppor...200-how-do-i-know-if-a-seller-is-trustworthy-

Q: How long will this service take?
    A: Normally 3 hours, but sometimes we may get busy so please allow up to 24 hours for delivery. You can still play your game while you're waiting for the delivery. We will contact you and you will need to give us access to your account by verifying the code on your account or if it is convenient for you, disable the security of your account at the time of the order to hasten the delivery

if you have any questions let me know :) Once you place your order, contact me via the chat on this site, so your order can be processed.

PAYMENT PAYPAL

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Jonathan Lozada Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.