Selling  All Platforms  1-60 Minutes GTA 5 Money $1 = $1Million! Best Prices On The Whole Site! NO RISK 100% SAFE! READ DESCRIPTION!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Money For Sale - Buy & Sell GTAV GTA5 Cash' started by Mathew Davis, 1/26/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathew Davis

Mathew Davis
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I have the best prices on the website! you can check all the other sellers prices. What they do involves a lot of risk. my method to get you money is solely in the game it’s self, I will be doing a glitched method that’s SAFE on YOUR account to gain you whatever amount you’ve bought and it is a glitch only known by me and 1 other person so you will never be banned because the glitch will never be released. it will take no long than 15 minutes once you provide me with your account and please specify which platform you’re buying for! info down below!

Contact details If interested - message me at 2088005682 or iMartin1994 on snap

$1 per million up to $49 million than amount per dollar doubles at $50 and so on as a bonus, these are THE best prices on the whole site! price may be # for $1Billion

$25 - 25 Million
    $50 - 100 Million
    $100 - 250 Million
    $200 - 1 BILLION!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Astin1302 likes this.
  2. Astin1302

Astin1302
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I want 1 million for 1$

3. yungjuul

yungjuul
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    This person had me send them $60 on apple pay, then blocked my number. Completely stopped responding on snapchat. complete scam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.