Under Investigation Got scammed.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by F G Malherbe, 12/23/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F G Malherbe

F G Malherbe
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    December 19th. 2016

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Im the seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    800 US$

4. Other Parties Username
    Jasper1

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Western Union

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Unknown

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Unknown

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Kik: trinitysw / Dark D

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    I sold my summoners wars account. Sent the information required to @Middleman, with transfer ticket 17463839. I asked to get paid via western union, and i got answered by mail it would take 1 to 3 days to send me the western union code (already 4 days and nothing yet).
    Also i wrote many times to this person and he doesnt even answer on kik or this forum or even PM.
    If i will not get paid then please give me my account back. I know as a fact this person is trying to steal the account from playerup as its been secured as he send a screenshot of the com2us customercare center to recover accounts asking the information on the account (proof on photo), after that he would be able to get the account even if he wasnt the owner, and asks me for the information, that i will not provide him. If he wants the account then it should be delivered properly by the @Middleman, after i get paid.
    Capture+_2016-12-23-20-44-11.png Capture+_2016-12-23-20-44-25.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

I changed the thread title because it's misleading.

3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Before you did anything, did you read this guide: Middleman: Sellers Guide | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

How does it work?
    1). Sellers create and post middleman buy now listings (click here)
    2). Buyer clicks on buy now listing and completes payment
    3). We verify and secure the buyers payment
    4). We create a 3 way conversation ticket with the Buyer and Seller
    5). We inform the Seller which specific account information they need to release to the Buyer
    6). During this process, we will communicate and guide both the Buyer and Seller
    7). Buyer secures and verifies the account
    8). Payment is then disbursed to the Seller

When should I release my account information to the buyer?
    Never release your account information unless (@Middleman) contacts you through the PlayerUp Conversation Ticket System. We will never contact you through e-mail, kik, skype, or any 3rd party service. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons.

4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

My guess is no you didn't. Instructions on how PlayerUp Middleman Services works can be found there and on every page of the site for a reason so people can read them. You mentioned you sent the information to @Middleman. They claim they have no active orders with you. 17463839 isn't a real order number.

From the screenshots, it shows an offsite scam someone portraying themselves as PlayerUp to bait you into their con. At this point, it looks like someone scammed you. You should contact the game publishers and recall the account IMMEDIATELY!

5. OP
    OP
    F G Malherbe

F G Malherbe
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

can you please ban that piece of love you Jasper1 please? Im already talking to the developer to get the account back. Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.