Got scammed and share my story read pleas.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Rondo93, 8/15/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rondo93

Rondo93
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hey

I have a Son adopted from my brother because he got shot and died so now im his Son but i feel really fucktup cuz i cant do things hood im always outside to make Some money to feed us but he dont understand he wants that i stay at home. But anyway i bought him a ipad months ago and he played clash of clans on a account called E018 but its got hacked so i came to this site to buy him a account that is 100+ someone added me on kik and sold me a account i dont have understand of that game so when i log in it says there is someone on a other device on the account...
    I feel really fucktup because it was for his bday tomorrow.. This made me cry because it feels for me that i mean nothing for him and tomorrow i even can come with a suprise.

I just shared my story because if i Tell my friends they dont care so can someone Tell me how they think about my this..

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

I have moved this thread. Clash of Clans Disputes go in the Disputes Section. While I'm sorry to hear you got scammed, we have guidelines in place.

This is the downside of buying and selling accounts unless you go through our Middleman Services which 100% guarantee you this transaction. I'm not sure why you didn't process your transaction through our Middleman Services to ensure you didn't get scammed but there are extremely high risk buying and selling in this industry without a middleman. The fact that you didn't know what you were doing makes using our Middleman Services even more crucial as we guide you through the entire process ensuring you don't get scammed.

1). What is the persons PlayerUp Username?

2). How did you pay the seller?

3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 5 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: January 1, 2013

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $100 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: Site Username

5. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

4. OP
    OP
    Rondo93

Rondo93
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I didnt even know what a middleman mean and does he Said he loves this game and i was to suprise him for his bday it was my last money i had. I can even buy a new suprise for his bday now the kik of that love you is handsomeman205

5. OP
    OP
    Rondo93

Rondo93
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    1. Date today
    2. Buyer
    3. My friend did from his Paypal 200$ for a lv 99 base + a old rs account
    4. Handsomeman205 is his name
    5. I got pictures of the chat but i dont know how to share it

6. OP
    OP
    Rondo93

Rondo93
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I posted a topic to buy for my boy i promised to buy him a account for his birthday today he feels so sad he is like 8 hours on his room on bed. I was to buy a clash of account so i left my kik and someone pmed me on kik and said i sell a coc account called mrgrimm but there is like 100 people that knows the password when you go to the village it says there is someone on the village. Its a lvl 99 traded for a old runescape maxed account he gave me the username and pw it was working only cant change pw he said Yea it Will then he said i got another account level 130 maxed for 1200$ so i payd him it was all i had he gave me the account but it dont works i thought it was a Good boy he was so loyal then he flamed and dissapear anyway he screwed my Son his day its so sad to see him so.
    If someone want to see the pictures of the scammers ; my kik is ; Rondonumbanine93

Anyway my point is ; Pleas dont get scammed by this sad people they got a real account but there are like 100 other people that knows the password i didnt know what a middleman does so i got really fckud up i dont care about the money i lost but my Son i so sad he didnt even say goodmorning i didnt even had a suprise for him.

I got pictures of the scam accounts and conversations if someone wants to talk add me on kik!

Thankyou

7. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

So you paid $200. This is the value you lost, is that correct? You paid by PayPal. Have you opened a PayPal Dispute? Did you pay by bank transfer, credit card, or debit card through PayPal?

8. OP
    OP
    Rondo93

Rondo93
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I mean 1200$

9. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Have you opened a PayPal Dispute? Did you pay by bank transfer, credit card, or debit card through PayPal?

10. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

We're really limited on what we can do right now. I'm not getting complete answers from you but you'll instead write long lengthy threads in the wrong section. We want to help but can't if we can't receive proper responses back. I'm shocked you'd send $1200 to a complete stranger without a middleman. We could have completely safeguarded your transaction and avoided this issue and it wouldn't have cost you anything extra.

11. OP
    OP
    Rondo93

Rondo93
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I dont play games its for my Son i dont even know what a middleman means i Searched om google clash of clans account buy then i came to this site. With my post i mean there is a group on this site who is adding people on kik and scamming them there is alot of scamming. I dont care about the money it was just a suprise for my Son because he cant do alot in this ghetto town his bday is now over its now here 02;30 he is sleeping. If you want pictures of the scammers i dont know how to on kik i got them for you

12. OP
    OP
    Rondo93

Rondo93
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Internet is here slow sorry for the multiple messages and how he scammed me he did go first and he was so loyal to me respectful.

13. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Have you opened a PayPal Dispute? Did you pay by bank transfer, credit card, or debit card through PayPal?

14. OP
    OP
    Rondo93

Rondo93
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Yes i contacted them my friend is doing for me its his Paypal i gave him the money in real life.

15. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Did you pay by bank transfer, credit card, or debit card through PayPal?

16. OP
    OP
    Rondo93

Rondo93
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Credit card

17. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

We apologize for the wait here.

If you'd like, we can provide instructions on how to recover your funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.