Selling  Goodgame Empire 70/257 Account with GOD outpost placement (US1)

Discussion in 'Goodgame Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by runxc, 9/9/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. runxc

runxc
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    This is a pretty old account that I figured i would sell as i haven't played the game in years. It's been sitting under the protection of a MISC retirement, so you could probably rejoin the misc family (#1 alliance on the server) if you bought the account. If you are interested, hmu on discord Sprint#2432. I'm not sure what the acct is worth so feel free to send me offers ig or inquire for more details.
    The account's main benefit is that due to its age, it has extremely OP outpost placement.
    upload_2021-9-9_9-41-5.png
    As you can see, all 3 outposts are right next to your main castle. This means that if you are being attacked, you can transfer tens of thousands of defense troops from all castles in literally less than a minute.

Hall of legends is upgraded to my legendary level, and all outposts as well as my main castle have maxed bakeries.
    upload_2021-9-9_9-46-8.png
    upload_2021-9-9_9-47-11.png
    upload_2021-9-9_9-47-37.png
    upload_2021-9-9_9-48-17.png
    (last one got farming hit at some point and needless to say the guy regretted it)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.