Sold Good Hearthstone ACC. 472 Legendary Cards. Many epic cards.

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by khadajhin, 4/10/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khadajhin

khadajhin
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello, I want to offer a very rare collector's account for the game hearthstone. All paid portraits of heroes were bought on it (there is everything for pre-orders, all events in the game), all sets of Battlefield sets were bought, there are all bartenders and 4 playing fields, and even a new attack effect. Received 5 portraits of heroes for 100 levels of the battle pass, and 5 portraits for the achievement "frequent guest in the tavern" on 03/01/2022 Battle pass level 205. The account contains all the characters of the "mercenaries" mode, their number is 70 out of 70 available pieces, many of which have all the skins open. 70 out of 70 heroes are level 30 of which 60 are max, there are 63 unopened mercenary card packs. Completed the quest chain in the event for the "mercenaries" mode. The account has all the cards of the "Alterac Divided" add-on. The number of victories is 6437, in the arena 1094 (there is a key for 12 victories). Honor was maxed out in the Divided by Alterac event, for which a golden card of the leader of the opposite faction was received.
    Number of shirts: 187
    Number of hero portraits: 154 (I remind you that all ever paid ones are present in the collection, they are missing only for 1000 victories, but most classes are close to this figure, and are missing for the battle pass, which was released only 4 times) all that are missing can be obtained by playing .
    Achievement points: 22075
    Gold on account: 22615
    Account dust: 107440
    The account is further maintained up to date by me personally until the sale. If you have any questions, write, I will try to answer all your questions.
    All BLIZZARD games have been purchased on the account: Overwatch, Diablo 3, StarCraft 2, World of Warcraft, which contains all vehicles, toys and pets (including card ones) for the Legion add-on, including it. There is one free battletag change.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. B12345678

B12345678
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

4   0   0

400$

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.