Selling Godly Equips/Account and cheap WS/CS/mesos

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by zhstjxm66, 9/23/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zhstjxm66

zhstjxm66
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

1) lvl 15x NL full hp washed (30k), tt20 (c/o 200 USD, a/w 240 USD) - If you pay via goods and services. I'll charge extra 20 usd (seller fee). Family&friend option has no extra charge. The account comes with email address it was registered with and the MAC address it was used to level it with.

2) 19/93 CLAW (s/b 400 USD, a/w 480 USD) - If you pay via goods and services, I'll charge extra 40 usd (seller fee). I'll charge extra 20 usd (seller fee). Family&friend option has no extra charge.

3) 9 wa FS (s/b 50 USD, a/w 75 USD)

4) 3 x 1b (16 USD ea)

5) 11 x WS (7 USD ea)

6) 1 x CS (9 USD)

So far I have sold accounts and various items worth totalling approximately 800 or more USDs. Every single buyer who traded with me were satisfied and left positive feedbacks. Although there is always a finite but very small chance of RWT ban risk, no one who traded with me got banned for RWT trade. So don't be too worried about the RWT ban :).

payment via paypal only. pm me on playerup for my skype/discord account and for more details about the account. I have already sold one Hero account, one Bishop account and other equip parts on playerup in a safe way that is not ban-risky. If you are interested in equips (got a few more than listed) pm for more details. No refund will issued whatsoever (No refund even if you get banned because of RWT or other reasons in MapleRoyals). All payments are final.

PLEASE do not post your contact details here. If you get scammed by impersonators, I hold no responsibility.

List of impersonators:
    Skype ID:
    Dmitr7654

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.