Sold Gmail Spreader + FB Spreader + Pass Stealer + Dropper

Discussion in 'Gmail OG Usernames - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 4/19/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

*** Vouch copies available (to a little more established members), of course. Just send me a PM with your Discord and I'll send you the package for evaluation.

Hey all, what's up?

As you know, getting installs on auto pilot is a dream come true. So, how about getting a package that will turbo-charge your installs via gmail contacts and FB friends, helping you make more and more installs like a worm, without lifting a finger?

Made by me, coded in python, 100% working package that will boost your installs count through the roof!

It goes like this:

1. Dropper downloads the zipped package, unzips it and first runs the stealer, which retrieves passwords from Chrome
    2. Then it does also that with Gmail and FB spreader, who use these credos and send personalized messages to user's contacts and friends, enticing them to download the pack (which could also have your own money making stuff inside)
    3. Profit!

All future updates and support for free, of course:)
    Should you require any assistance with compilation into exe, just let me know and I'll do it for free.

Price: $150 for the whole pack ($100 for the first 50 buyers), via BTC.

If u have any questions or comments, pls ping me.
    P.S. Video coming very soon...

Take care and have a nice day!
    Start Contract

#1 Facebook, 4/19/19
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.