Sold ~ Gmail PVA Creator (Version 1.4.3 - September 26, 2019) ~

Discussion in 'Gmail OG Usernames - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 9/28/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[​IMG]

F.A.Q

What makes this Bot unique?

We have adopted multiple anti-fingerprinting methods that will give Google no way to uniquely identify your system. Further, the timezone that Google can see will be auto changed to match the timezone of your proxy IP its local region. The bot uses several different methods to protect the created accounts from being flagged.

What modes of payment do you take?

License will be automatically generated after 2 confirmations when paid with crypto.
    For PayPal payments (10% fee) the license will be manually generated within 24 hours. Leave a message here or pm me to buy with PayPal.

How do I get the bot after making the payment?

You will receive your license in an email together with a link to download the bot.

Can I use the license key on different systems?

The key can only be used on one system. In case you want to move it to another one computer, you can contact us for resetting the key.

Which is the best sms-service at the moment for the bot?

Firstly, we won't be supplying the sms-api key. Currently the bot has 3 sms-api services added. More will be added soon. Upon buying we will suggest which service to use for best and economical results.

Does the quality of the proxy matter?

Yes/No. Make sure not to use bad proxies/ public proxies which are highly abused. We have observed that even non-HQ proxies work well as long as they have not been abused in the eyes of Google. In case you have good proxies, they work like gold.Further, the bot can also be used without any proxies. But that may limit one from creating many accounts in short time span.

I am facing some issues with the bot, how can support help me?

We have private discord dedicated for all the customers.

I need a particular feature to be added to the bot, can it be done?

We have a channel dedicated for suggestion and we try our best to fulfill most of them at top priority.

Refund Policy

Due to the nature of the product (digital), We do not offer refunds - unless Gmail PVA Creator is not working.
    However, if a customer has issues that cannot be resolved (with an update) and the customer provides a video showing exactly what is wrong and the bot not working then a refund may be considered.

Updates log

Spoiler (Click to View)​

Buy now

1 Month License

3 Month License

#1 Facebook, 9/28/19
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.