Sold GLOBAL | OLD ACCOUNT | 2x TOP 500 RANKER | 2 SUPREME CARDS + LIGHTNING SKIN

Discussion in 'Mobius Final Fantasy Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by iDreamy, 12/18/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iDreamy

iDreamy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Account Information

Single Player Level: 151
    Multi-Player Level: Rank 97

Warrior Cards
    [​IMG]

Mage Cards
    [​IMG]

Ranger Cards
    [​IMG]

Monk Cards
    [​IMG]

Support Cards
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jobs Available
    [​IMG]

Skillseeds and Crystals
    [​IMG]

Skill Cards
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ability Tickets
    [​IMG]

Components
    [​IMG]

Notable Boosted Weapons
    [​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Price: $300
    I only accept Paypal as it's the easiest method. Please send me a direct message if you are interested on my account.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just some comments regarding my account on this part.

SP and MP Level - I am a very active player and as you can see I even have Rank 97 on multi-player. You would greatly benefit from this as it will save you alot of time from the grind.

Warrior Cards - I am not exactly a fan of Warriors thus I only have a few cards which are mostly by chance dropped as 4* from doing Greater Ability Summons. Most notable here should be the 5* Wind Lightning Card, it has 4%+5% magic fractals.

Mage Cards - Same as Warrior, I'm also not a fan of Mages but I do think that they are worth the investment so I still try to invest some of my resources on them. Most notables here would be the Meiaja cards which mostly have 4% and 5% magic fractals. Another would be Hope card which has 4% and 5% magic.

Ranger Cards - I have alot of Ranger cards and most of them have proper fractals like, the break cards either have JCR or break 5%. Most notable would obviously be Neo-Exdeath, a powerful supreme card which is very versatile, I have duplicates of this supreme because one has 2x5% magic, another has 2x5% attack and the last one has 2x JCR.

Monk Cards - I actually hate this class alot as it somehow broke the game when Duncan came. But 2 months ago, I luckily pulled another supreme and it was Duncan, I had no choice but to invest on it. Obviously, most notable is Duncan and Alexander. One Duncan has 2x5% attack while the other has 2x 5% break.

Support Cards - I pour alot of blood and sweat when it comes to support cards as they are important when climbing towers. The reason why there's alot of duplicates is because of differing fractals. One dupe has magic fractals, the other has break fractals, the other has attack fractals, the other has JCR, the other has HP fractals, the other has kill draw, and so on.

Job Cards - I have a pretty huge selection of useful jobs but I've never pulled a Meia job so far. Most notable is obviously Lightning and the amount of Legendary jobs I managed to get. Most of the jobs that can take HOF has been cleared already.

Skillseeds and Crystals - I know you want those crystals ;P

Skill Cards - I do alot of MP runs so yea, I have alot of 3* skill cards. Some 4* I obtained from doing HOF.

Notable Boosted Weapons - I focus alot on Towers because Multi-Player is easy. I lucked out on both the ranger and monk weapon that has ult-chargers, both having Ultimate Boost is extremely good. Not to mention, they fit perfectly for Lightning Skin using Neo-Exdeath and Pugilist using Duncan.

The account seems too good to be true? I do agree but I really have no more time to play this game. I really hope I can find a great buyer who would treasure this account.

Thank you for reading.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    iDreamy

iDreamy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price dropped to $200

4. Dr Plagues

Dr Plagues
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    hello im really interested by this account

5. OP
    OP
    iDreamy

iDreamy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Please check your inbox! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.