Sold [Global] LVL 93, ALL CHARACTERS except Jun, Best PvP Rank 56th, 216 draws ready

Discussion in 'Princess Connect Re:Dive Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RyuuRakurai, 3/16/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyuuRakurai

RyuuRakurai
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I'll get lvl 85 today or tomorrow.
    Anna, Tamaki, Nozomi 5star, 23 lvl 84 chars, ranked up once shiori, hatsune, monika, suzuna, kaori, kokkoro, miyako, and ranked up twice yukari. 13k gems + 94 summon tickets so approx 180 pulls.
    Top 56th arena (very recently) and top 991st princess arena (a few weeks ago)
    Good amount of refine mats and a ton of bond level mats, aswell as many gold equips ready
    All of the leveled up characters are already rank 7-6, some being 8-3 or 8-5.
    Very good shard progress on alot of chars, halfway through unlocky Ninon, Saren, and Rino, halfway through ranking up Yui (1st) and Shiori (2nd rank up), also alot of makoto shards from the first CB's , next CB you can get her to 4star (still have some CB coins that need to be converted), also theres 828 divine amulets left, enough for getting a new limited unit from 3star to 5star.

Pictures of everything :
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Any other question: Ryuuuu#3866 on discord

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    RyuuRakurai

RyuuRakurai
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

Edit: The account now also has Kyoka, Akino and Rino, and lvl 88

Edit 2: Got Illya and made her 4star with amulets, got Saren and Ninon too and level 93, the only char in the whole game im missing is Jun
    Still have 70 tickets and 21k gems

Ignore most of the first post, this post and the title are the ones i can edit, so these are up to date. Don't forget to ask more questions at my discord tag.

#2 RyuuRakurai, 3/22/21
    Last edited: 4/30/21
  3. Pro2201

Pro2201
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Still available?
    Can we discuss on discord?
    Yuki#6308

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.