Global Elite CS:GO account for LoL account

Discussion in 'CSGO Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Accounts' started by Facebook, 8/27/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey, I have a second account I use for MM, which I've gotten to Global Elite, and I'm looking to trade it for a LoL account, the higher rank/the more champions/skins the better.

I haven't used any cheats or been boosted on this account, and I'm the original owner.

If you're interested in this account and have something to offer send me a PM with your skype, and I'll send you pictures etcetera.

.;

I got an Bronze I account, its my smurf also, intressted? add me on skype : Kyelleke

Have an ex-Gold and current Silver acc with (mainly) jungle and support heroes. 5 rune page, etc. Add me Skype if interested: CrapMarshal

I have a Gold V LoL account with 98 champions and 25 skins. Does your csgo account have any skins on it?

Add on skype: legendarychemist

Have an unranked level 30 account with loads of skins (rare/legacy) and champions, Season 2 GOLD, Season 3 Silver, loads of icons. Add me!

i have a plat 3 account with 65 champs, 3 rune pages, and 2 refunds. add me on skype : dfprodigy

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.