Selling [GL] FFBE Unit Addtion Service

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by letitgo, 3/26/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letitgo

letitgo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Global ONLY

$100 per ON BANNER UNIT current option is Orlandeau (available until 4/5 23:59 PST)

To order PM me your skype username and I will get back to you in the order your message was received. Payment will be through Paypal.

DISCLAIMER: I handle your account details with the utmost care but letting someone else log into your account is always a risk. I take full responsibility for everything that happens from my end during service and immediately following until the account passes back to you and you change your password. After that I will NOT be responsible for anything else regarding your account. I have performed this service on numerous accounts including my own mega-whale account, friends, and now my supporters here. I have not had any reports of anyone receiving a penalty because of my service. As with all forms of cheating, the intrinsic risks exist and by requesting service, you are agreeing not to involve me in case your account is penalized for any reason, however, you can be sure that if I hear even the slightest hint that an account was banned and my service was surely the reason, future service would immediately cease. Your safety is my number 1 priority.

PLEASE NOTE: You may receive more units than the single purchased unit. After you review any possible extra units I am happy to SELL any unwanted extra units for you IF you have EVERY unit that you do not want sold LOCKED. During this process ALL UNLOCKED UNITS YOU OWN WILL BE SOLD! I would really appreciate it if you don't mention any specific extra units or even their rarities in your feedback since they are not guaranteed and I don't want anyone to be misled.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.