Sold Giving away sets!! [ Thru random number generator for winners ?_? ] - mostly full sets from...

Discussion in 'Ourworld Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Latest topics for the, 5/20/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latest topics for the

Latest topics for the
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Pls do not be greedy,, it's just game.

✿ People who join must have at least 100 posts and above (Changed as 200 seemed too high)
    ✿ You can only enter for two sets per update meaning, two entries per person on the two sets you want (NOT ALL 5) to give other people who aren't currently online more chances as well. (Read below to know what's an update) If still confused feel free to PM me
    ✿ Feel free to join in the next update if you did not win (or even if you did win), no limits.
    ✿ If you're rich then I suggest it's better for you to just get these sets yourself, of course I am not banning any of y'all from joining though. It's just better to give these sets to people who are collecting sets/trying to trade up to achieve their goals
    Winners please list a candy so I can offer on it... Was thinking of listing it on my MP instead but then it isn't very safe and also I'll prob be giving away these sets alphabetically so it's not that hard for me to keep clicking I guess
    ✿ I'll be on every 1-4 hours depending on how busy I am with other things (cough league)
    ✿ Pls be civilized beings throughout this thread as I'll only be checking once so often.. !!
    ✿ Only 5 people are allowed to participate in each set giveaway, so that this won't be a huge mess and also people who came early will feel more rewarded as they get to pick which set they want.

✿ People who have no time to even read the rules will be ignored, I mean I know you want free stuff but at least read what to do ? ?

✿ THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED ONCE I'VE DECIDED ON THE WINNERS FOR THE CURRENT SETS LISTED WITH NEWER SETS AS I HAVE SOOOO MUCH STUFF (1.3K+) and I am too lazy to list them all at once.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SETS I'M CURRENTLY GIVING AWAY:

✿ Only 5 people are allowed to participate in each set giveaway

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Copy and paste this below and fill it with your name on a number that you like, please do not remove anyone off the lists I will be checking thru before picking out winners.

First person please just copy and paste everything from sets 1-5 and people below the person can just quote it to make things neater.

Set 1:

Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 4:

Set 5:

I will still pick the winners if all slots are not filled when I'm free, to make this shorter as I do not have the entire day to do this..
    Will check in every few hours to see that everything is running smooth. Thanks for collecting my sets as I'm barely on here anymore~

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.