Selling  PC  1-6 Hours Gift [100 Packs] to you with cheapest price/Safe for EA,STEAM,PS,XBOX

Discussion in 'Apex Legends Coins for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Ruby77, 4/9/24.

1. Ruby77

Ruby77
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Plz Contact with me to ADD FRIENDS in the game
    Reminder:
    Check the screenshots attached first.
    must be an item on sale directly in Apex Legends store that can be gifted to you, such as Apex Packs, Battle Pass, Collection Skins in the store, etc.
    2.Since that items can only be gifted to friends in the game, you should leave the correct character name so that we can add you friends.
    3.After having been friends in the game for 14 days, we can gift you items. This is a game rule made by the gift system. More details are shown on the screenshot.
    4.Your character must be at least 10 level and need two-factor authentication opened.
    takes 14 days to wait. So if you don't want to wait, you can request to cancel the order within 14 days.
    6.Able to gift to any server EA,STEAM,PS,XBOX
    you want to get gifts immediately after you order, you'd better contact with me at first to add friends 14 days in advance :)

You can contact me at here or Discord:kiwiki_724

Attached Files:

• m1.png
      m1.png
      File size:
      598.7 KB
      Views:
    • m3e.jpg
      m3e.jpg
      File size:
      157.1 KB
      Views: