Ghazi15 - I have been frauded by one of your silver verified users

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by djconceptt, 2/11/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djconceptt

djconceptt
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

1. Date Dispute Happened
    February 10th, 2016

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $150USD - 220$ Canadian

4. Other Parties Username
    Ghazi15
    https://www.playerup.com/members/ghazi15.58744/

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Paypal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Ghazi15

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information

Hi Playerup,

I have made a purchase from one of your verified users Gahzi15 (https://www.playerup.com/members/ghazi15.58744/). I trusted the verification you guys offered, the feedback and the silver status. To my surprise the seller did not deliver, I have all the emails, the receipt the transfers and all the necessary evidence to show that he is a fraudulent seller.

Please let me know the necessary step to take, he is using the friends and family Paypal scam, I thought since he is verified and his comments and reviews are validated it would be ok.

I will attach some pictures to show you all our conversations and tranactions

Thank you in advance for your time.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

Hey, sorry for your loss man.

Anyway, i have a question. Did you make sure it was @ghazi15 you are talking with on your mail? 'coz i saw that you posted your email publicly in his thread so it can be anyone who just wants to impersonate him bcoz they saw an opportunity to do it. Have you tried contacting him here in PlayerUp.com via private message or thru k--i--k which he provided in the 1st page of his thread before proceeding in this transaction?

3. Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

57   1   0

ghazi.png

4. Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

57   1   0

that is ghazi k..I..k also there is another complaint against @ghazi15 they paid him for th11 and ghazi did not deliver ghazipayment.png

5. Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

here is complaint ghaziscammer.png

6. Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

ghazireceive.png

7. Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

this is conversation with ghazi and buyer who paid ghazi and he not deliver or respond ghaziscam1.png

8. Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

ghaziscam2.png

9. Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

10. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

11. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Unless anyone wants to argue otherwise, want to give @ghazi15 a chance giving him the benefit of the doubt. We have had situations with @Slayer55555 and @mark de guzman before which is similar to this so we are a bit concerned. Would appreciate feedback from the community.

12. Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

I agree with @Admin giving @ghazi15 chance..I just am involved for concern since one our members bought and not been received.. ghazi did sale a clan successfully to the buyer..but the complaint is that Philip bought a th11 and its been few days without delivery or response. We have a group with members with high reputation such as @Rolan and @pro_sell as well as others..we do have high respect and trust in playerup and just want see safe transactions with other members. we do always suggest if a pu member to use pu mm..but sometimes some have trust in ranking standings here and decide to base upon trust

13. Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

Also @Admin I don't like getting involved and understand your concern.. we never know how some people tend to act and why they do these things. It is pretty sad that happens. But there is always a form of a lil risk we take in this kind of business. We can only act and be responsible for our own actions. I am not trying defame or fault @ghazi15 just wanting to bring up true facts that a situation has happened with him on an issue. I just wanted know why this happened and will no longer comment. if the person who has issue with @ghazi wish to comment. they can. I will always speak my opinion if I feel someone has been dealt wrong cards. Also thank you for your site and services. your staff always does a great job in dealing with safety as well as professionalism and I have much respect for that :)

14. Ravens

Ravens
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

@djconceptt I say get your money refunded by Paypal.

15. Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

Attached Files:

16. Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

ghaziwantclear1.png

17. Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

18. ghazi15

ghazi15
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

33   0   0

Sorry i just reply . I think this is just misunderstood i need extra money for buy that id . I dont think if paypal will so long for my wd. & I have a deal with buyer .

19. Olegzzz

Olegzzz
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

52   0   0

looking at the @djconceptt screenshots , it becomes absolutly clear that @ghazi15 was trying to scam buyer.

Admin likes this.
  20. Trueprime

Trueprime
    Expand Collapse

57   1   0

@ghazi15 I believed resolved with other dispute..please disregards any of my concern in this post that was involving Philip.. As for @djconceptt I hope you get your issue resolved as well. :) ghazicleared.png

21. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

The decision as of now is to suspend @ghazi15 until all disputes have been resolved. According to @Middleman, he had an open order and he failed to deliver that as well so the buyer has cancelled. Once we have confirmation all disputes have been resolved, we will look towards restoring his account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.