Sold Get your own .edu email for only $1, for unlimited Google Drive Amazon Prime and mor

Discussion in 'EDU Emails for Sale | Buy & Sell EDU Accounts | Safe & Fast' started by Hack Forums - Premium, 3/7/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Premium

Hack Forums - Premium
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Hey!

Before you continue, know that I made a FREE guide for L33T+ HF users about how to do this YOURSELF.

But it's a long process and maybe you could want someone do this for you.

Someone = me.

If you are a L33T+ you may ask for a free copy of this method in my thread:

If you want me to create an .EDU email for you, I can do this for only $1 BTC, so let's do it:
    Start Contract​

Note: this won't get you a custom name like "[email protected]". It will create one with random numbers, but it will be a legit .edu email and created only for your own personal use.

With an .edu email you'll get great free benefits!

For example:
    "Google Drive - Unlimited Google Drive storage, Amazon Prime 180 days free (and later a big disscount), Google Apps for Education, # Adobe CC, Microsoft Dreamspark, Autodesk Software, MindSumo, Github student, RipTiger, Office 365, RoboForm - World's best Password Manager(Like 1Password and Lastpass) $19.95/yr FREE, AutoDesk - Get all AutoDesk and AutoCAD softwares for FREE, LastPass - 6-months free LastPass Premium Password Manager, Bitbucket - Get free unlimited user source code hosting, Fetch Softworks (Mac Only) - Free Fetch software full-futures file transfer client for the Apple. FREE, The Washington Post - Free unlimited digital access with .edu e-mail address, Apple Music - Up to 50% off, pay $4.99/m, iDrive - 50% Off Online Backup, Connectify - 75% Off services from $7, UNiDAYS - Free registration that verifies student status and allows participating retailers to generate a coupon code for the online #, Student beans - Free registration that verifies student status and allows participating retailers to generate a coupon code for the online #, Squarespace, # voucher for Comptia, Jetbrains, And a lot more...."

#1 Hack Forums - Premium, 3/7/19
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/23/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    GeekBoy87 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.