Futile attempt to get account back

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Alright guys, I am back from my long vacation, and I am going to ask you to crack my accounts. I haven't played maple for a long time and I was not involve in any trades for over a month. I am not using this to crack people's account, I swear I just want my accounts back. They are my lvl 98 dk and my lvl 141 dk. You can check my previous posts to see I do own the two accounts. If you want to help you would be rewarded, just PM me, or IM me at danee1nonly.

Note: The accounts are stripped. I have full info to these accounts and I can change the pw. But I will reward you with paypal or mesos from scania if you help.

Got MSN? I Just finished pin cracking someones level 115 DK. Fast Safe & Easy.

Pin cracking services aren't allowed on GzP. Im just trying to help. i checked your previous posts and i was told that you are legit, and those are your accounts.

So i will help you.

Distea i can do it if your account is legitly yours.

Lol FishCakes, how many warnings do you have/want?

Nice Grammar -

FishCakes: "i can do it if your account is legitly yours."

Normal Person: "I can do it if the account is originally yours."

Originally Posted by ragz2richez

Lol FishCakes, how many warnings do you have/want?

Nice Grammar -

FishCakes: "i can do it if your account is legitly yours."

Normal Person: "I can do it if the account is originally yours."

Whats with the blind fury, if you want me to type perfect i will. I got one warning for calling someone Jew. Also Ill just give this guy pin crack so he can do it himself since your a love you.

FishCakes : "Since your a love you." LOL.

NORMAL PEOPLE: "Since your an love you." pwned.

Have fun with your public hacks, And i know what you do FishCakes.. Good luck with it. Doubt its going to work.

Besides public pincrack takes forever. i have a PinTyper + INF Tries. All i gotta do is 0000 0001 0002 0003 0004 0005 0006 0007.. unlike you gotta do 0001 0002 0003 .. Cancel .. 0004 0005 0006 .. Cancel and not to mention you gotta find the numbers too xD

Who Wins?

I would like to try, but I dun play in ur world + I dont have paypal :/ (not yet)

@ragz, lol, it takes 3-5hrs to crack if his pin starts with 9xxx

Thanks for your offer to help. If you really want to help, give me your msn so I can contact you, since I dont go on msn. My aim is danee1nonly btw.

bump~~~~~~~

Edited....

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.