Selling  All Platforms  Reaper   Email Included  Original Owner (Yes) FULL ACCESS OG - DARK VOYAGER - REAPER - ROYAL KNIGHT - RAREST GLIDER IN THE GAME -

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Wolfeee, 12/9/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfeee

Wolfeee
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Super rare OG account. This is my personal account and I will be giving away full access to email and password etc. I am selling because I simply don't play the game anymore and I'm sure a rare skin collector will enjoy the account more than me.
    If you're in the business of buying rare accounts then I'm sure you're aware of the statistical value of all these skins. Some of which are statically the rarest in the game.

Respond to this thread or discord me at Rave#7753 and we can discuss a price. I am happy to negotiate.

back 2.jpg back1.jpg blue.jpg dark.jpg dive.jpg glider.jpg pick.jpg skin.jpg wick first.jpg wrap.jpg emote.jpg back 2.jpg back1.jpg blue.jpg dark.jpg dive.jpg glider.jpg pick.jpg skin.jpg wick first.jpg wrap.jpg emote.jpg f0bd5fc2b596ac35f3da0114d411f346.jpg back 2.jpg back1.jpg blue.jpg dark.jpg dive.jpg glider.jpg pick.jpg skin.jpg wick first.jpg wrap.jpg emote.jpg f0bd5fc2b596ac35f3da0114d411f346.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.