Sold FT: Various Events | LF: 80 GBP (Amazon gift cards), 5 GBP Eshop code

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/Techguy10110, 2/10/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Techguy10110

/u/Techguy10110
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual] Reference

I'm looking to raise 80 pounds by selling off my pokemon, because cash is a bit tight atm. I didn't even know that they were that valuable to be honest lol. Following is what I have. This is my first time so don't rip me in to shreds please!

The eshop card is to buy pokemon bank, which will be used to transfer the events from ORAS to SM and ultimately to you. So the first trades will have to be the eshop card. The following ones can be with Amazon gift cards.

Pokemon special features
    Present Serperior
    Present Emboar
    Present Samurott
    GTS Vivilon
    Nintendo HK Rayquaza
    Hope Diancie
    Harry Hoopa
    Silkiru Celebi
    Descartes Zygarde
    Descartes Xerneas shiny
    XYZ Yveltal shiny
    GF Meloetta
    GF Mew
    GF Shaymin
    GF Arceus
    GF Arceus
    GF Celebi
    GF Keldeo
    GF Victini
    Happy Meowth

The above listed pokemon I can vouch for legitimacy, as I obtained them myself, so I have the wonder card, or they were from pokemontrades. OT is mentioned before the pokemon.

I have a few older ones that i've gotten with trades/myself but I cannot vouch for their legitimacy. No wondercards/no trade history. So i'm not listing them here.

# #/Techguy10110
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.