Sold [FT]: (Super) Rare Gen III Events with proof - Part I

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/Rayce6, 2/15/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Rayce6

/u/Rayce6
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

Hello all,

first time posting here. I'm a super old event collector who has been active in the pokemon trading scene since Generation III days. I wasn't that active during Generation VI/VII and I don't know much about the events of those two generations. Some of you may recognize me as Rayce but some of you may not recognize me at all. I used #/PokemonTrades three or four years ago for some trades and I remember that there were some quality event collectors back then. I hope this is case now as well. Anyway, I have some super rare Gen III events for trade that come with significant proof.

Because I don't want to bombard you with events, I'll split my offers in three parts. Each part will have one event from me that I'll put up for trade. I'm doing this because I haven't used this sub before and I want to gain some experience and give the chance to other fellow traders to get to know me and my history in pokemon event collecting better.

The event in this part is this:

• Taiwanese PokePark Jirachi - July Distribution - OT: 60731
    • Taiwanese PokePark Jirachi - August Distribution - OT: 60830

Both PokePark Jirachis come straight from the guy who obtained them back in 2006. So, the owner history is Original Redeemer -> Me. Luckily, both of them come with proof of redemtion and they are in Gen IV format (Gen 4). I'll gladly share the proof with those who have serious offers & are respected members in the pokemon community.

Note: I haven't listed the IVs/natures yet because they are Gen III events. That being said, someone could reverse-search the PID/IV combo and create legal clones of the events. I can share them in private, same with the proof. For those of you who are interested, I'll create a PoryBox account and I'll upload the two Jirachis there. Then, I'll PM you the link so you can see all the details you want.

That's all from me for now. I'm active again after a ~3 year break and things might have changed, so if you have any objections or questions about my offer, feel free to contact me :)

My ref - playerup.com/r/pokemonexchangeref/comments/5sw55v/urayce6s_exchange_reference/

Thank you! :)

# #/Rayce6
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.