Sold Ft save file with uncollected 2013 giritina lf custom Sapporo vulpix/someone with paypal?

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/beardandfeared, 1/22/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/beardandfeared

/u/beardandfeared
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

Hello everyone, inspired by the other post i'd see if anyone had any interest in the giritina. It is self obtained on my Black cart but not collected, I can extract the save with JKSV if you want to RNG it. Received date is 10/05/2013, ID 09273 from Europe, there is nothing else of value on the save.

Im specifically looking for $650 Sapporo Vulpix with my name on the redemption proof. I dont have paypal so the person buying would buy the vulpix and id send them the save.

Looking for at least 2 customs, but personally value it around 3. First time seller but have been on poketrades for many years. Any questions don't hesitate to ask here and i'm also on each IRC channel as 'Beard'.

playerup.com/r/pokemonexchangeref/comments/5ex0hs/ubeardandfeared_ref_thread/

# #/beardandfeared
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.