Sold FT: PC Easter Eggs, Codes, JPN Redemptions | LF: Paypal

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/philvpham10, 3/27/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/philvpham10

/u/philvpham10
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

Hello,

My friend is selling some Tapu Koko codes at $2 (+ fees) each and Coro Coro Charizard codes - $7 (+fees) each.

After fees, each Tapu Koko code is $2.37 and each Coro Coro Charizard code is $7.52.

PC Easter Eggs

The same friend is also going to the Pokemon Center to redeem the eggs and is looking to sell these events.

Each egg comes with video redemption proof and a picture proof of the event poster. The card will say "From: にんてん and philvpham10".

Rates:

1 Random Egg = $10 + fees

1 Specific Egg = $15 + fees

Complete Set (6 Eggs) = $60 + fees

Redeemed Birthday Pokemon

My Japanese friend gave 3 of his games to his friend who was able to get 3 birthday Pokemon in February. He is looking to sell these for $35 each + fees. The last remaining event is Comfey (JPN language). It comes with video proof of redemption and has my friend's name (にんてん) on it.

I offer discounts on bulk purchases below.

I cover fees on all purchases below.

Some events that I have not yet added to my spreadsheet:

• WCSK Shiny Mewtwo (my friend, wognfl, received it) - $40
    • All Stars Diancie (my friend, wognfl, received it) - $40
    • Saori's Machamp (my Japanese friend received it) - [$15]
    • PGL Dragonite (self obtained) - $15
    • PGL Garchomp (self obtained) - $15
    • PGL Darmanitan (self obtained) - $15
    • PGL Miltank (self obtained) - $15
    • SEA Rayquaza (Self obtained, beneficial natures and various languages) - $8
      • Disclaimer: The OT will automatically change from SGSummer'15 to Sun after trading.
    • HK Rayquaza (#/Numblebee redeemed it for me, beneficial natures, JPN+ENG) - $8
    • Chymia's Shiny Gardevoir (Self obtained, beneficial natures and various languages) - $8
    • PC Charizard and Pikachu pair (Shian11, trusted PlayerUp.com trader) - Offer
    • PC Alolan Vulpix (my Japanese friend received it) - [$20]
    • Guidebook Keldeo/Shaymin (Go4ino redeemed it for me) - $20
    • Female Scrap Eevee ENG (self obtained) - $25
    • PC Froakie and Piplup (Pkfun, trusted PlayerUp.com trader) - $60
    • Satay King Pikachu (#/Numblebee redeemed it for me) - $15
    • Wristband Jirachi (Shuael34) - Lost the proof, but have the redemption thread - [$80]

Here is my list of events: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oQ1XSKsK-emt2-aYZcwWKNsv9FqoOT47qsRTa7MFQGw/edit#gid=15

JPN Redemptions:

I have a Japanese 3DS and a Japanese copy of Sun, so I am able to redeem the recently released codes. Each redemption (at least 3 nature options) will be $5. I will charge $6 for redemptions that have 2 natures given and $7 for single-nature redemptions. I do not SR/RNG for IVs. Picture proofs will look like this: http://imgur.com/a/6BTpH

References:

playerup.com/r/pokemonexchangeref/comments/51wc5q/uphilvpham10s_references/

#/pokemontrades FlairHQ:

https://hq.porygon.co/u/philvpham10

# #/philvpham10
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.