Sold FT: Events, Custom and Redeemed Birthday Events | LF: PayPal

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/philvpham10, 3/11/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/philvpham10

/u/philvpham10
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

Hello,

I decided to put up my list of events for sale in order to clear out space in my Poke Bank. All of these events are legitimate and uncloned. I currently hold a Shiny Charm flair on #/pokemontrades.

I do offer discounts on bulk purchases.

I cover fees on all purchases.

Some events that I have not yet added to my spreadsheet:

• WCSK Shiny Mewtwo (my friend, wognfl, received it) - $40
    • All Stars Diancie (my friend, wognfl, received it) - $40
    • Saori's Machamp (my Japanese friend received it) - [$15]
    • PGL Dragonite (self obtained) - $15
    • PGL Garchomp (self obtained) - $15
    • PGL Darmanitan (self obtained) - $15
    • SEA Rayquaza (Self obtained, beneficial natures and various languages) - $8
    • HK Rayquaza (#/Numblebee redeemed it for me, beneficial natures, JPN+ENG) - $8
    • Chymia's Shiny Gardevoir (Self obtained, beneficial natures and various languages) - $8
    • PC Charizard and Pikachu pair (Shian11, trusted PlayerUp.com trader) - Offer
    • PC Alolan Vulpix (my Japanese friend received it) - [$20]
    • Guidebook Keldeo/Shaymin (Go4ino redeemed it for me) - $20
    • Female Scrap Eevee ENG (self obtained) - $25
    • PC Froakie and Piplup (Pkfun, trusted PlayerUp.com trader) - $60
    • Satay King Pikachu (#/Numblebee redeemed it for me) - $15
    • Wristband Jirachi (Shuael34) - Lost the proof, but have the redemption thread - [$80]

Here is my list of events: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oQ1XSKsK-emt2-aYZcwWKNsv9FqoOT47qsRTa7MFQGw/edit#gid=15

Custom Birthday Pokemon

My Japanese friend is able to obtain 2-3 birthday Pokemon later this month, and is interested in selling a custom birthday event for 5,000 yen + fees. You can pick the details. You can decide between photo or video proof. He will trade me the event, and I will pass it onto you. He said if someone buys all 3 events, he will # 10%.

Redeemed Birthday Pokemon

My Japanese friend gave 3 of his games to his friend who was able to get 3 birthday Pokemon in February. He is looking to sell these his remaining Comfey (JPN language, Feb. 27, 2017). The event comes with video proof of redemption and has my friend's name (にんてん) on it.

References: playerup.com/r/pokemonexchangeref/comments/51wc5q/uphilvpham10s_references/

# #/philvpham10
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.