Sold [FS SPARKABLE Starter Accounts | 194k-237k+ CRYSTALS + SSR Tickets/Regular Tickets + Gold bars + Damascus bars +...

Discussion in 'Granblue Fantasy Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/Kiriyukai, 12/17/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Kiriyukai

/u/Kiriyukai
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Currently selling these accounts

^ Click the above for a list of all accounts available^

Only SSRs are listed

Trade references

Trade references

Trade references

Trade references

Trade references

Trade references

All of the accounts have enough crystals + tickets for a spark or double spark (300/300 pulls | please note that tickets under the Ticket/Other tab in game do NOT count towards sparks).

If you're looking for a specific character just hit CTRL+F to open up the search bar and type it in.

Start Dash comes back around the first two weeks of a month.

Screenshots for proof can be provided upon request. PM on Discord for more information. There have been many people posing as sellers so always check that the name and ID # are exactly the same if you are being PMd by anyone on Discord. I will most likely not respond on anything other than Discord.

Discord ID: Kiri#6969

All accounts are rank 1 and have an unused Start Dash, 5th Birthday Weapon Trade Ticket is also included. Each account has around 10+ pages of Fate Episodes that have been untouched (5k+ crystals). Most accounts come with a Vortex Dragon summon, a Tezcatlipoca summon, 300 light quartz, roughly 2k half elixirs, roughly 4k soul berries, roughly 2-5m rupies.

Currently not looking to do trades and only accepting payment through Family & Friends on PayPal.

Accounts 0 to 49 have the February Summer Zooey SD, accounts 50 to 99 have the March 2017 LegFest SD, and accounts 200-270 have the early August LegFest SD.

Current account info guide has not been updated, but I will assist you through the process of changing account info if needed.

Please check out the READ tab for more information before contacting me about an account

# #/Kiriyukai
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.