Sold Frontend-Developer | Big crypto project

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 2/7/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello there...

I've made a few posts already, but I know there plenty of good developers out there. I am gathering a team of 3 for this project, and there's one more spot left. We are now in need of an extremely good frontend developer that can help us convert our UI which currently is a .psd to HTML / CSS. We will surely have more than that for you aswell.

You will need to:

* Have enough time for this, and finish this within time. There's no deadline, but as fast as possible, the better.
    * Be dedicated to the project.
    * Motivation, we will motivate you, but you really have to feel for this project, elsewise there's no need to apply.
    * Be a really good developer, which can make it 100% as we want, with the quality we need.

We are looking for someone to work on shares (%). This is a project with potential, and the reason for not hiring a frontend developer is simply because all my funding has to go to other important stuff to get the site kicked off. (Don't get it wrong.)

Payment will be really stable, and you can live off it, as fast as its up going. If this project ends up failing, we can cover the time spent, by selling the entire project, pretty much safe.
    We can make a contract, if nesseceary.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sneakie.
    [​IMG]

PS: Dont worry about the "BACKUP CODE HF" That's just some bullshit!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.