Sold Fresh etsys ((buyer))Accounts |Verified, email is included.Registered in IP adresse of USA.//20USD//

Discussion in 'Etsy Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell Account' started by My Shop store, 1/22/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Shop store

My Shop store
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

My Location:
    ✅✅Welcome to My Shop store✅✅
    =================================================
    PLEASE WRITE TO US BEFORE YOU BUY !

CLICK IN OUR STORE TO SEE OTHERS OFFERS

ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
    The playerup.com accounts are registered automatically. Verified by email, email is included in the set. Female. Two types of profiles are possible.
    1. Not filled at all profile.
    2. Partially filled profile (notes, photos and other information). Accounts are registered in IP addresses of EU. Accounts data format. The data format is specified to facilitate reading the received details and may differ slightly. It does not affect an account’s health

ABOUT US:
    _ This service is non drop.
    _ High quality members.
    _24/7 support.
    _WE ALWAYS MAKE THE NECESSARY EFFORTS TO QUICKLY TRANSFER ACCOUNT TO YOU.5min to 30 min(fastest)
    _YOU CAN ASK ANY QUESTION BEFORE AND AFTER THE DEAL.
    _ More than 100 successful sales.

PAYMENT METHOD:

You can pay via Crypto Transfer

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.