Free Stacked Pink Ghoul/Purple Skull Account [INACTIVE + BANNED] (MUST HAVE METHOD TO GET...

Discussion in 'Fortnite Other Accounts | FN Accounts Sale' started by /u/Training_Sea_3074, 5/1/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Training_Sea_3074

/u/Training_Sea_3074
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

I am new here, so bear with me
    Free to a good home, I have tried so many times to get it unbanned and now the account is inactive and cannot login.

Banned on Jan 12, 2021

I made the account when the game first dropped, it has a bunch of skins (including Pink Ghoul, Purple Skull, Mako, etc), randomly got banned for cheating (I never cheated)

I have any info that could be needed to get it back, I am an adult and no longer play but I don't want the account to go to waste.

To get the account: You must have an actual working unban method and have a way to prove that you actually can save this account.

PSN/Xbox Accounts and whatever else is linked to the epic can be included. Gmail access will not be included but email is changeable and I will help with that.

DMs are open.

# #/Training_Sea_3074
    . .

#1 /u/Training_Sea_3074, 5/1/24
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/21/24 at 12:51 PM
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.