Free NX and free stamps! Check it! No scam!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Alright guys, this is no scam, if you do something for me, I will give you $10 free, either paypal, or nx.

link removed

Go to that link, create an account and complete an offer. Most of the offers are free. If you do the stamps offer, you will get free stamps. All you have to do is sign up for it, receive free stamps, then you cancel the offer after receiving credit.

Once you are done, PM me or contact me at AIM- danee1nonly, and I will give you your $10.

This is no scam, I can prove I do have paypal by sending you $0.01 first if you want.

Note: You will need a credit card or some sort to do this. No, I am not stealing your credit card, and your credit card is not being charged if you do Stamps offer. Just ask your parents if you don't have one. 100% safe.

your dumb. mods should close this g@y thread. disaresta why post this kinda crap

idk cuz i want an iphone?

aha, lol. your funny man. but gl with that. ps: id wait if your thinking bout buying one, cause i heard they arent that good. but the 1st generation of electronics always sucks thats why you wait for 2nd gen.

Originally Posted by disaresta

idk cuz i want an iphone?

Disaresta I though you'd know the rules by now. Warned. I could have banned you on the spot for that.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.