Free Guide | CSGO Items | Refunding (Global)

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by DuckyBertDuck, 11/3/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuckyBertDuck

DuckyBertDuck
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello,

In this Guide i will show u how easy it is to get 'free' CSGO items. (Global)(playerup only) (this method is very common but it is still very easy)

Things u need :
    -playerup Account
    -verified Paypal
    -Money (price of the Knife)
    -Steam lvl 3 or higher (lvl5 is optimal)
    -2x PlayerUp account's

This is a step by step tutorial.
    1. Open the Opskin website and search for a Knife u want.
    2. Let's pick a 185$ Knife
    3. Open playerup and search for : opskin
    4. Now add as many gift cards in ur Card as u want (185$) I have added a 100$, a 75$ and a 10$ gift card.
    5.Go to ur Card and Buy all the gift cards with eu business and !PAYPAL! (Only works with pp)
    6.Redeem the gift cards on ur PlayerUp account.
    7. Buy the knife u want.
    8. After u got the Knife go to Paypal and open a dispute for the purchase.
    9. Say something like this :
    "Hello, today I have ordered a gift card for PlayerUp at playerup. After getting the gift card I wanted to redeem the code. After redeeming I got the message that the code is already redeemed and is not usable anymore. I have already Contacted playerup in a Live Chat. They said that they can't give me a Refund. Hopefully Paypal can help me.
    Greetings [Name]."
    10. Now u need to wait for Paypal to answer.
    Some scenarios:
    -They want a screenshot of the error Message.
    = Go on ur other PlayerUp account and try to redeem the code. Take a screenshot.
    -They want a screenshot of a PlayerUp chat.
    = Go on ur other PlayerUp account --> open a support ticket and ask why the code isn't usable. Take a screenshot.
    etc... (ask if u need help)
    If u are lucky they will NOT Response. (And u will get ur money)
    11.Get ur Refund.
    12. profit ?

If someone need help just post ur skype or ask questions down below.
    Sry for my bad English :3 :)

PS: this Method works only for orders under 400$. (Only if u are good)
    Example: if I want to refund 800$ u need to make 2x playerup accounts . On one I am refunding 400$ and on the other one I need to refund 400$, too. (U can use the same paypal.)
    PSPS:
    Some weeks ago I found out a bug.
    If u want a higher success rate, just order something, then close the account. And THEN do the refund. After this they DONT responded to me. Maybe they fixed this. Idk. If they respond... do the same as above. If they ask why u have closed the account just say that u closed it because u didn't got the gift card and u don't want to use their service again.
    If u want tips on how to get a HUGE success rate just post ur skype and ask me. I have some tricks.

DON'T BE A LEACHER AND PRESS LIKE
    If i helped u pls give me reputation
    I don't give any guarantee that this method works :) ((it should)refunded a bayo Doppler a week ago)

Have fun :D And don't rape it too hard :3

- - - Updated - - -
    @Psychotic Pls move to method section .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.