Sold Free CPI / CPA Training Program & Mentorship [$500+ Earned Daily]

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 10/2/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey,

Been working on a CPI/CPA training course for the past two months that not only teaches you the basics, but methods that I have learned over the past two years that are not well known. Some of you might know me from ogads, one of the top earners.
    This is helpful for anyone that is just starting and will also help those who are earning a lot.

Originally I was going to charge for this course, but I'm confident that it will earn you money, not just using the traditional methods that everyone uses.
    Signing up or moving under my referral on OgAds is a good enough cut for me, I only earn if I can get you to earn.

The course is releasing very soon, leave a post below if you're interested in joining the program, only letting the first few people in to test https://playerup.com/images/smilies/yeye.gif

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.