Sold Fortnite Pve Code Standard Edition Pc Only

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Tau, 3/20/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tau

Tau
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Fortnite Standard Edition CD key will be activated on Epic Games Platform Worldwide.

ALL KEYS ARE VERIFIED ON OPERABILITY BEFORE SENDING. THIS PROCESS IS RECORDING ON VIDEO.DECEIVE ME WILL NOT WORK!

• This is for (Fortnite Standard Edition Founder's Pack Digital Code For PC ONLY)
    • You receive a new unused game code which you will redeem at the Official game webiste: epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/redeem?code
    • After you download the gifted game, you will also be able to play this game on the PC.
    • Fortnite now includes a 100 Player Battle Royale PVP Mode!
    • Fast Delivery for the Code/Gift! Absolutely No Refunds.
    • Users with low feedback score get their orders automatically cancelled.
    You will received the code in a message here on ebay or on your verified paypal email (which is mandatory to have in order to purchase)

For any questions send message and ask.

Delivery

After I receive the payment I will send you the FORTNITE PVE STANDARD EDITION CODE.

All the information will be sent to the ebay messages within the following 12-24 hours! Very fast service.

(However if I'm available it can take up to a few mins.)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.