Selling  PC  Ghoul Trooper  100-200 Wins  Email Not Included  Original Owner (Yes) Fortnite OG Account. Black Knight & OG Ghoul Trooper (460 skins)

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by AmberAmbuw, 2/15/24.

1. AmberAmbuw

AmberAmbuw
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hiya, I am selling my Fortnite Account as I no longer need the account and am in desperate need of money! My previous listing was unsuccessful as someone did try to scam me and successfully pulled it off (but support got my account back). I am a college student who is looking to sell this account for a good chunk of money because of course I am broke. I am willing to provide screenshots as needed of the skins on the account, wins, etc.
    ---------------------
    Unfortunately as I mentioned #, I have been scammed #, so the only way I will be doing transactions is through Paypal friends and family because I refuse to lose my account to someone who thinks it's fun to scam people out of their stuff.
    ---------------------
    After I confirm I have received the money, I will ask for your email and such to change over the 2FA things that are linked to the account, and the email for the account itself will be changed to your email of choice. Keep in mind that the account listed is a PC account but it is linked with an Xbox account, so the skins will be present. DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE TRYING TO LINK AN XBOX ACCOUNT. PRICE IS # THROUGH DISCORD. I WILL NOT BE USING THIS SITE FOR INQUIRIES.
    ---------------------
    For further inquiries message me on discord @: ambuw Screenshot 2024-02-15 155617.png Screenshot 2024-02-15 155722.png Screenshot 2024-02-15 155753.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.