Sold FORTNITE LEGAL CHEAP SHOP 13,500 VBUCKS = USD 49 | PACKS AND ETC. | TRUSTED AND VERIFED SELLER

Discussion in 'Fortnite V-Bucks for Sale - FN Buy & Sell V Bucks' started by Bassovsky, 8/24/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bassovsky

Bassovsky
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

23   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]Why do you need my XBOX account?
    We will buy all VBAKS in the official fortnite store, through other regions. If your account is connected to an epic game, after purchasing VBACS on XBOX, you will receive VBACS to your EPIC GAME account and can spend them at any time.

After placing an order, you will need to do the following:
    1. Enter your username and password from your Microsoft account (xbox.com)
    2. Stay in touch, Microsoft may send a confirmation code to your email, which you will need to provide to us upon request.
    3. Wait 10-15 minutes.
    4. Come in and use the product.

How it works?
    - I buy VBUCKS from a store in another region and you receive them immediately after paying for the order. This process takes 15-25 minutes.

[​IMG] What to do if you don´t have an XBOX account?
    You can easily create an XBOX account and link it to your EPIC GAME account, if you do not know how to do it, you can contact the seller and they will give you full instructions on how to do it, as well as help with any other questions.

[​IMG]Notice:
    - Create (if not) and link your Epic Games account to a Microsoft XBOX account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.