Selling  All Platforms  Battle Pass  300-500 Wins   Original Owner (Yes) Fortnite account for season 2 chapter 1 with many purchased and collectible items and save the world

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Fabio Rizzo, 11/1/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fabio Rizzo

Fabio Rizzo
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Fortnite account 114 skins, 101 back bling, 73 picks, 76 gliders, 52 contrail, 43 wrap, 21 songs, 179 loading screen, 373 dances and emotes, 449 wins. In Save The World ray 93, deluxe package purchased, several weapon plans and evolved traps. Several of these skins, picks, gliders, etc; the account has are items that will never return to the game and their value will only increase. If you want to know more details of the accessories purchased just contact [email protected] and Instagram fabio_rizzoo. price #

Attached Files:

#1 Fabio Rizzo, 11/1/20
    Last edited: 11/1/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Siuarsrn

Siuarsrn
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello, I hope you had a good day I had because I saw your offer on this site, but I still have some questions about the account. So I want to buy an account like you but this isn't my first time trading, so I wanted to talk a little about the price and the trading process, I have a good deal that is good for us both: if we trade here at playerup.com you will lose money because playerup.com have to earn money of curse it's not for free and also it I better for me because you can just fake everything and I want to see everything with my own eyes if its possible I would log in into the account because I learned that I can't scam you and it's better for us both for payment we would do PayPal through family and friends, so I can't get a chargeback and I know you probably think that I'm a scammer but would you buy for example a t shirt which you saw on pics but never tried on? I think the answer is no! Dm me on IG: son.of.a.goku or if you don't have IG then discord Son.of.a.Goku#7475

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.