PC   0-5 Wins  Email Not Included Fortnite Account 25+ Skins (Borderlands 3 Included)

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Usagiwastaken, 4/11/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Usagiwastaken

Usagiwastaken
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm selling my Fortnite Account that has over 25+ Skins. I made this account around Season 7 or 8.
    Selling it for $35 everything, I dont play fortnite anymore at all cause this game is garbage and league is better.

If you are truly interested pls reply to this thread or dm me as well. I'm all up for using a middleman has to be reputable on here if that even exists(i was literally just been looking for somewhere to sell this account) but i'm not paying for it cause i hoenstly just want to get rid of this account asap and make som cash $$ out of it genuinely.

Ill show you screenshots and everything im downloading again fortnite for that or the middleman can check it and see everything by himself idc i just want to get rid of it also borderlands 3 sucks

Discord: big feet#5468

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Usagiwastaken

Usagiwastaken
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Also im not including the email cause i think its my main email that i use for everything even my paypal. if you need some kind of assurance i can do it.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.