Selling      Fornite OG Account - Black Knight + OG Ghoul Trooper (460~ skins)

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by AmberAmbuw, 3/27/24.

1. AmberAmbuw

AmberAmbuw
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    ------------------------------------------------
    Selling my account as I figured there is no better time than with the start of a new season of Fortnite. I figured there is no time like the present and I am in need of the money. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE PRICE, FIND A CHEAPER ACCOUNT, THERE ARE PLENTY ON THE WEBSITE TO PURCHASE AND IM SURE THERE ARE PEOPLE WILLING TO PROVIDE. The high price is coming from a want to make the money back I spent stacking the account and the need to make the money so I can continue to live comfortably (not on the streets).
    -------------------------------------------------
    DO NOT BOTHER TRYING TO TAKE THE TRANSACTION OFFSITE, I WILL ONLY DO TRANSACTIONS THROUGH MIDDLEMAN, AND ANY PRICE LOWER THAN ASKING - ESPECIALLY WAY LOWER - WILL BE DECLINED OR IGNORED.
    This account has been with me through a lot, and I refuse to let some criminal take it.
    SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, DO NOT MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON BUYING. I WILL REPORT YOU IF YOU TRY TO TAKE ME OFFSITE TO SCAM ME. Screenshot 2024-03-27 194300.png Screenshot 2024-03-27 194213.png Screenshot 2024-03-27 194156.png

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.