Selling For what this account lacks in sheer numbers and...

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Paris Burnett, 12/20/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paris Burnett

Paris Burnett
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

For what this account lacks in sheer numbers and box size it makes up for in functionality and features latest and greatest addition to the special gods the almighty Anubis slayer, shining goddess of secrets, Kali. She comes at max level and as of now 64+ eggs. Run her on a healer team with king shynee's active skill on for a baseline damage multiplier of 75x (when paired with another Kali lead that is) furthermore she has a double two prong ability that can boost the multiplier of (only her atk and only each elem that has matched a set of four orbs) her attack to over 160x!!!! You can really only see these kinds of numbers with Kali at this time but there will be other options for dealing yet even more astonishing damage. This account will have an awoken hinokagatsuchi within a few days and he is the very first and only monster to be given....a...triple two prong ability. When it comes to having a variety of effective team choices you can't beat this account. There are multiple formations for devil,dragon,healer, physical, as well as some very nasty burst damage teams lead by Kali and dqxq, who comes at max lvl w 216+eggs. Not to mention that it has endless blue dragon caller Sonia as well as extant red dragon caller Sonia and a max level awoken dirty Odin. As if it needed to be more desirable it offers you tons of the most recently released content with three of the new Egyptian series 2 gods, burning god set, Osiris, and nephythis. Also has several of the Christmas chibi series including the keeper of sacred texts metatron, tskuyomi,haku,leilan, and rebel seraph Lucifer. Also has wandering wizard, wee jas. And a big fat 8* guardian of the sacred city, Athena at lvl 96 w 16+ eggs. Tons of descended gods, heaps of rem only gods and useful exclusives, a team size that you would pretty much have to try to max out just as a joke, 140 stamina. 200 monster slots,100 friends customized to b useful to the account and are all very active players. So many ultimate evos and highly sought after cards that only a fool would dare offer me a low ball offer. This is a premium account and I expect to get a fair price from it. Otherwise I just keep playing and it gets more expensive. Now it's time for the whole catalog of what this includes, their skill level,lvl,ammt of awakenings,and plus eggs (only listing plusses over 10) Name. Skill lvl. Lvl. Awakenings Santa Claus Hera, 2, 51 all Demolishing creator Shiva, 3,MAX,all Awoken Hera ur,2,MAX,all Goemon the thief,2,42 Burning god set,1,15 Crimson lotus echidna,5,41 Extant red Sonia,1,35,3 aw Green flame ifrit,1,49 Hi no kagutsuchi,1,10 (will very soon be awoken hinokagutsuchi !!!) Mochizuki chiyome,1,11 Fire courier mitsuki ,1,12 Freyr,1,max and ready for evo Jotunn,1,21 Chibi incarnation of suzaku, leilan,1,6 Flame chaser,1,32 Gigas,2,19 +2 spirit jewel of fire Awoken Noah, 1,46 Mystic pentad dragon, folklore,2,33 Blue wind ninja princess, hatsume,2,89 all Endless blue Sonia,1,67, all Awoken Hera is,1,33 Sea diety heaven Neptune,1,84,all Awoken diety Odin,1,MAX, all Dragon knight Cleopatra,1,65 Incarnation of seiryuu, Karin, 1,9 Megalodran,1,30, Lakshmi,1,11 Sigfriend the blue champion, 1,35 Neptune, 1,19 Snow white,1,6 Kraken,2,25 Siren,MAX,65 +2 spirit jewels of water Moonlit feline goddess,bastet,1,88,all Bard robin,2,29 5 mechdragon fusion, god canopus,1,MAX,all Hunt god of the holy bow, Artemis,1,79,all Wind dragon knight Ishtar,1,32, Hera beorc,1,38 Heracles,1,6 Ancient dragon knight,zeal2,56,2 aw Freyja, goddess of Gaia,1,15 Osiris,1,46 (will likely be evolved before purchase) Archangel Michael,1,21 Susano,1,8 Ceres,1,30 Woodbahn,1,21 Melon dragon,1,7 Puzzdroid,1,22 Sylph,1,20 Toyceratops,1,25 Dryad,4,24 +1 spirit jewel of wood. Guardian of the sacred city,Athena,,1.96,all+16 Awoken sopdet,1,35 Love deity chaos Venus,1,37 Chibi keeper of the sacred texts, metatron **shining goddess of secrets,Kali,1,MAX all+67** Noble dragon yoroku,1,21, (is a descended boss, evos to kanetsugu) Mephistopheles, ,1,8 Holy dragon knight Jeanne d arc 1,18 Hera sowillo,1,23 DIVINE FLOWERS DA QIAO AND XIAO QIAO SKL LV1, MAX LEVEL, AWOKEN WITH 216+EGGS. light twin star divinegon,1,36 Godly knight of the sky, verche, max skl,56,all Empress god izanami1,3, Heavens bow Apollo, 1,32 Lightning storm fuma kotaro,1,33 Thor,1,12 Genie the light elemental,1,20 Storm dragon mistrain,1,21 Finally I have reached the massive dark section Rebel seraph Lucifer,1,77,all Corpse wyrm dragon zombie,4,MAX,all Demon god masterion2,26, ( won't be able yo get him again for a very long time and he also required angel and devilit to uvo. Rare) Black blaze valkyrie ,2,66, all Queen of condemnation, Persephone ,1,73 Yomi mistress, izanami,1,56( may get fed to kagutsuchi as an evo material any day now for the all powerful awoken version) fully awoken Loki the finisher,1,75,3 aw Viciousdragon hellheim1,3, Awoken Hera,5,39 Thoth,1,8 Shadow dragon knight mulan,1,12 Founder of nations okunimushi,1,56,3 aw King deviTAMA ( just released today, black tamadra) Satan,3.25 Beelzebub,1,23 Dark samurai dragon nobunaga,1,42,all Chibi rebel seraph Lucifer, 1.6, Chibi war deity of the night tskuyomi,1,11 Nephthys,1,19 (brand new Egyptian 2.0) Pandora1,4, Archangel Lucifer 1,5, Thanatos the dark elemental1,25 Drawn joker,3,42 Vritra,2.7 Chaos dragon knight 1,18 Chibi incarnation of byakko, haku1,4 Sleeping beauty, 1,30 Vampire lord,1,29 King baddie1,20 Phew, that took forever. This is about as versatile and functional monster box as you will find outside of the oldest players and those who have spent utterly shameful ammts of money on it. So many teams that can be built that completely stomp love you,has a max lvl Kali,the strongest monster available in game as of now (that's conditional, but I meet those conditions very easily) as well as so many excellent burst damage leads and I haven't bothered mentioning that I have at least one of every 5,6,7* evo materials. Mostly more than one. This box is premium and while I intend to accept the first fair offer I receive I do not intend for my hard work and money to go unrewarded so do we expect to pay a reasonable sum for an account this accomplished, not asking a lot for itbut simply a fair price. Transaction will be handled through paypal only Android device change code will be issued immediately upon my receiving notice of a payment having been received

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.