for Beginner SE'ers, this is my beginner haul.

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by elongevity, 9/28/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elongevity

elongevity
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have done 3 SE's this far.

They arent AMAZING, but they are real... and they do still work.

Panda Express:
    -had some trouble. the store i had made a complaint on called me and told me they wanted to talk to me and understand what happened at their location. i was kind of scared lol, so i didnt call, and they still ended up sending me a $10 Be My Guest (gift card).
    *tip, just dont call them and let it roll in.

Nature Valley
    -no trouble at all, it took around 4 days to get a response, explained that the bars were soggy, and they sent 4 coupons for a box each.

LifeProof Cases
    -i had to find a serial number, i did what users had advised and asked people on playerup.com if i can "check if this is the one i wanted". the serial number you need is the one on the inside of the case on the bottom. after that, enter the number on the website and it will be sent. this one was probably the easiest after getting the serial number. i havent received it yet, the tracking said itll take like 20 days (i guess because they have no urgency to get it to you).

Skullcandy
    -did not work for me. they wanted me to send the product back in, and the method did not work for me!

GL to anyone else, im gonna try and dabble into refunds. starting with some paid services! thank you all

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.