FLyffgoods.com CHEAPEST!

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

so letting everyone know who is selling 10b for 30..that flyff goods is selling 11.5b for 20$ TIME TO LOWER PRICES!

btw i tried purchasing it there but it ask for my information. do u give it urs too

If u want I can sell u for this rate at kargo server.

i play at tanuki.. but do u send them ur informations?

Funny, the fact that you post it is that he doesn't trust buying penya from them but he wants people to lower their prices so he can get it cheaper. Everyone know what are flyffgoods rates they spam the games shouts, chats, mail and whisper 24/7. This post is not needed, if you wanna be cheap go with them and pray people that manages flyff doesn't change their policy and start banning people getting money from them.

love you ****, i bought from them. and i was ADVISING PEOPLE, not saying LOWER YOUR PRICES. moron. next time learn to read. i never once told someone to lower there prices. i suggested it was time to. ****ing love you. and look at my feedback. im no scammer. nor do i wish to have anyone scammed. take ur 0 rep and gtfo gzp

hey pistol did u give them your information?

not my account information but yes, i did trade with them. and i have bought many times.

would u mind buying me some? but dont worry ill pay u somme too

Originally Posted by dualpistol

love you ****, i bought from them. and i was ADVISING PEOPLE, not saying LOWER YOUR PRICES. moron. next time learn to read. i never once told someone to lower there prices. i suggested it was time to. ****ing love you. and look at my feedback. im no scammer. nor do i wish to have anyone scammed. take ur 0 rep and gtfo gzp

ohooo someones got mad...This thread is not needed unless you work for them. No one needs this worthless advice as everyone can clearly see what they (Flyffgoods) are. They do in game, in all the servers: Full shouts, mails, general chat spams, whispers, etc. and I bet that people wouldn't be here looking for penya when they can buy directly from them.

Haha the boy was ''suggesting'' people to lower their prices. He only forgot to state that he was suggesting and unintentionally used demanding *CAPS* to wrap up that suggestion. Again gzp is not a place for penya spammers, they exist and people aware here and out of here. Go advise chinesse spammers somewhere else and let normal people do their business here, this is not needed and no one has asked for it either, besides your not gonna take responsibility if they do wrong the same people you are advising. I can see your feedback, I never called you a scammer just that this thread is pointless. The sad thing is you trying to hinder my argument aiming at my repz lol.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.