FITBIT New terms

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Bapesolutions, 1/27/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bapesolutions

Bapesolutions
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Was just wondering if anybody else has seen some weird changes with Fitbit over the course of 24-48 hours.I started SE fitbit last week and it would take me about 10 minutes to get a replacement sent out, i was successfully 4/4 no issues

But over the course of 24 hours I was only successfully 1/3. The one that was successfully just like the others, took only about 10 minutes but the other 2, they would not budge. They kept giving me the whole " i need to send back first story" due to their warranty terms and conditions. I mean i usually get around this is seconds but on these two accounts they would not budge for there life, I mean at least 45 minutes back and forth.

But I do suspect those two accounts to be a little suspect and might have been under review, but I just want to see what everyone else is experiencing over the last 24 hours.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.