Fitbit help.

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Boredless, 4/11/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boredless

Boredless
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So basically I've got interested in Fitbit products and wrote and email yesterday about the quality of the product,how bad it was and i asked them for a replacement.

Checked my email today and this is what I've got..

We know that an issue like this can limit him from reaching your goals and expectations. Which is why we would like to move forward in determining his tracker's warranty status. To do so, can you provide the following information:

What is your country of residence?
    When and where did you purchase your tracker?
    If you received it as a gift, when did you receive it?
    If you received your product from an employer, what is the company name, month and year you received it?
    If you purchased the item from fitbit.com, what is the email address associated with the order?

To answer your question, yes we can ship the replacement in .... we just need the email address that is associated with the tracker.

We look forward to your reply. Let us know how we can help you further.

So does this mean i'm screwed? because I don't have an email associated with the order or is there a way I can come up with and idea ?

Thanks in advance.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.