Fitbit Blaze | Triple Dip Story

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by MrCode5, 9/22/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrCode5

MrCode5
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So here's a story on how Fitbit was stupid and I ended up getting 3 blazes out of one account, ok so lets start:

Out of nowhere they sent me an email in my gmail(this was from my personal Fitbit account) on August 28th, saying that they had received the tracker I sent back to them, and there ready to give me my replacement, the weird thing was that I didn't even send anything to them, so I was like ok free replacement for me bobo, so I had someone who wanted an SE done for a blaze on my skype, so it was ez money. Take a look at the email they sent below:

[​IMG]

So after that shipped on September 1st, yesterday I thought to myself what would happen if I contacted them and said my account was hacked and someone stole my replacement, so I got on live chat and it worked lol, they believed my story and sent me replacement options link, so then I filled it out, so after that order went processing, I emailed them and said I was promised the band to come with it, so since the order with just the pebble went processing they couldn't cancel it, so they reordered a gunmetal edition one in retail (no idea why they ordered special edition one, but who's complaining lol). So I'm gonna get a pebble one and an actual gunmetal edition one retail to my house bobo

[​IMG]

Here are the 3 orders total: (had to black box some things so they don't know who I am, since it was from my personal Fitbit account)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So in total I got 3 blazes out of this, 2 retail (1 I sold to someone) and one pebble, just because Fitbit love you up and sent the email to me instead of the person who actually sent there blaze to them. The two ones that was done yesterday both processed and and about an hours ago they both have been shipped bobo

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.