First couple SE's

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by camerondakillz, 9/13/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camerondakillz

camerondakillz
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So finally I decided to sort my se again to something half respectable.
    I was sick of doing starbucks and subway, as they were too easy.
    I purchased a fitbit account and tried 3 times and finally managed to get a successful one. I recieved an email saying that they will be sending a replacement just awaiting that email to confirm my order.
    I also managed to se a personal assistant voice speaker, one of the big company ones, can't mention anything on here due to new regulations. It was pretty easy and theyre sending a replacement from the US to UK.
    Done anker for a charger and a powerbank, the powerbank was hard as all I had was sn from ebay and I guessed a common name and it turns out someone with that name had ordered one, they're sending out a replacement soon.
    The charger was real easy, paid for one and I keep seing it, paid £8 and I have sed the same item 5 times.
    Also done starbucks but on a larger scale, created 10 emails, and emailed them with with excuses and stores. They're sending all the vouchers to the same address.

Honestly, seing isn't as hard as I thought. Willing to help anyone advance their se game to seing something more valuable than a sandwich or coffee.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.