Fire Emblem Heroes Whale Account $1,390 -...

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lich Tran, 10/5/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lich Tran

Lich Tran
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Fire Emblem Heroes Whale Account $1,390 - Honolulu, HI I haven't had much time to play Fire Emblem Heroes and have been losing the motivation to play as much as i use to, so i feel that it'd be a waste to just let it sit around. I've spent an insane amount of money on this game, but will be letting it go for a fraction of the price. I've invested a lot of time and money onto this account and have been playing since launch. So i do have quite alot of experience with the game and do have knowledge as to how to build certain units and how to make them viable to many maps. Currently my main team in the game is Ike, Effie, Nino, and Azura. Ike, Nino, as well as Effie have the ideal IV spreads in the current # and is very close to being max merged. They as well as other 5* units that i have in game do contain a handfull of skills gained from inheritance to make em a little more fun to play with as well as for versatility. NOTABLE DETAILS: - 150+ total 5* units (merged) - Castle at max upgrade. - Arena tier is 16 due to inactivity in game, but could easily hit 20. 5* UNITS: (+#) = Merged +/X = Extra/Spare IKE (+10) NINO (+6) EFFIE (+6) AZURA MARTH (+1) +1 EXTRA OGMA (+2) +1 EXTRA ALM GRAY SABER SELIPH ROY X2 LYN (+2) KAREL (+2) EIRIKA CHROM X3 OLIVIA LUCINA CORRIN X2 RYOMA (+2) ZEPHIEL CAIN ELDIGAN (+2) CAEDA YOUNG TIKI LILINA (+1) +1 EXTRA SANAKI (+1) THARJA X4 LEO LUKAS EPHRAIM (+2) BRAVE LUCINA X2 RODERICK OSCAR XANDER EASTER (+1) PERI (+1) CATRIA (+1) CLAIR X2 CORDELIA (+2) NINIAN (+2) NOWI X3 ROBIN MALE LUCINA EASTER X2 REINHARDT HAWKEYE CHROM EASTER TITANIA (+5) MINERVA (+2) CAMILLA (+4) FAE X3 MERRIC (+2) JULIA X3 SOREN (+6) CECILIA CAMILLA EASTER FAYE REBECCA (+1) TAKUMI (+2) +1 EXTRA BRAVE LYN X2 JACKOB X2 KAGERO LACHESIS X4 LYN BRIDAL LUCIUS X2 PRISCILLA UPDATE: IOS Platform. Buyers will receive login to MyNintendo Account as well as transfer of account upon receiving payment. If you have any questions or concerns feel free ask away.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.