Selling  High End  Android and iOS FFXV: A New Empire, Citadel Level 51

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV FFXV - A New Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Virus33612, 6/17/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Virus33612

Virus33612
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling account to pursue other interests. This account has many "refinements" and upgrades. Here are a few examples:

1) Citadel is level 51, and has reached "divine" stage. Top 2 in the realm in power.
    2) As for heroes: Noctis lvl 100, Luna lvl 101, Ingis lvl 100, Prompto lvl 99, Aranea llv 84, Gladiolus lvl 40.
    3) T6 Troops. The truly fun part of the game.
    4) Order of Heroes: Open and active. 70% of Order slots have been unlocked.
    5) Every building available to date has been unlocked.
    6) Over 58B gil in gold and over 11B gil in platinum.
    7) Mercenary Pit is level 5, Monster farm is lvl 8. Every monster to date has been hatched. Mythic Forge to lvl 7.
    8) Many Legendary Gear Sets, to include: Glacian, Reaper, Hunter, Sentinel, Arbiter, and many others.
    9) Proving Grounds upgrade maxed (lvl 9). Commander's Hall is lvl 5.
    10) Many active permanent boosts are that will save you time and money.
    11) Many more "refinements", upgrades, and features to list. I've taken great pride in this account.
    12) I will send screen shots of my account's features (e.g. Citadel, buildings, etc.), upon request.

A lot of time, money, and energy has gone into this account, and more importantly I have made many friends along the way. A few of whom have become lifelong friends. May this FFXV account do the same for you. Regrettably, it's time for me to move on.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.