Sold FFBE|Rank 166|Global|Clean|9k+ Lapis|Top # 7 Stars + 40 UOC + many TMRs and STMRs

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Gyudono, 6/28/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gyudono

Gyudono
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi there,

since I've been playing this game for 2 years now I kind of want to try new games and decided to sell my account.
    You will get a clean global account with:
    - the best top tier characters to clear any content (even many future ones)
    - thus you won't need to wait and pull for the 'next # dps/support...' and you can just pull for units you find interesting or you just like
    - 40 UOC tickets will get you 4 of any non-timelimited units in this game
    - start just right to the 3rd anniversary to get loads of gifts and stuff
    - start with 2 10+1 summons one 5* base guaranteed and one Premium 10+1 summon (better drop rates) if you buy until July 3rd (then the tickets will expire and I will have to pull)
    - I will continue to log in to secure all 3rd anniversary log in bonuses until you get my account
    - I haven't cleared the newest content yet so you can challenge it to clear the first time
    - loads of recources to level up and max out (stat bounuses) any 7 Star instantly
    - many units I have 3 of which means one more of that unit to get a STMR (best gear in the game)
    - only secured payment through a middleman
    - If you have any questions feel free to comment. I will come here everyday.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Gyudono

Gyudono
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

I forgot to add that there are 2 instead of 1 5* guaranteed tickets and I have 22 4 Star guaranteed summon tickets and 83 normal summon tickets for banner pulls. So chances are high you might get your desired unit from a banner. I have 27 7 Stars (Esther with her STMR, Sylvie, Auron, Sieghard, A.Rain, Cid, Folka, CG Nichol...) and 101 5 Stars ( You fuse 2 5 Stars to get the 7 Star version, but I didn't make everyone to 7 Stars). And I have abour 900% of Trust Moogles, which means you can get 9 TMRs instantly from any unit. I don't know how to add scree

3. OP
    OP
    Gyudono

Gyudono
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Damn first time using this site...
    I don't know how to add screenshots, so if you want to see something just reply here what and how you want to see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.