Selling  High End  Europe  4-5 Max Level FF14 ACCOUNT SELLING. ALL YOU NEED TO DO WHAT YOU WANT [200 ]

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kuraq, 5/24/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuraq

Kuraq
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi you all! [Moogle/Phantom]

After retiring of the game and don't plan to get back to it, i decided to sell my account, it s better than let it die.

What this account get?

[1] JOB:
    - First char almost get all is crafter job up.
    - Second char got melee job up
    - Third got range job up
    - The third char get a DRG/RPR BIS, and a Physic Range BIS too

Almost all jobs (crafter and most fighting jobs) are 90 instead of War,Blackmage and Farmer one

[2] House:
    The first char is the owner of a Medium house, full housed, in Lavender Beds.
    The other just get flats (since endwalker sadly)

[3] Materials:
    Don't expect many gils, sorry but before left, i had prefer to give those kind of things to friends.
    Dispached mount coming from savage and extrem. I'm not a keeper, then i don't get more than a few thousands mounts and minions dispatched on all characters.

[4] Mogstation:
    I got to many glams bought to mogstation to list them all, but for worth than thousand dollars dispatched on all char.
    Same for the emote, i got plenty of them.
    I can estimate easly more than 300$ in mogstations items.
    The only mount i got from mogstation is the motorbike Fenrir and the FatCat (obviously)

[5]Bonus:
    All char are not naked and get at least a casual gear. Most of them can be a bit low but far enough for all you will need to do and some jobs even are BIS on the last update. (P5S-P8S)
    Island are up until the max level of the first part
    3/4 char get the bard up to play music
    Many glams coming from eureka, raids, hunt and all weirdly thing which are hard or a pain to get, for the love of glam <3
    Most of relic from ShB can be get
    Many scraps, furnitures, and all in chest and servants, some coming from mogstation, other coming from event, always a surprise to discover in each chest =D

In short:
    All Extension (obviously)
    Plenty char all ready to handle Endwalker and the new content, even one with the best gear of 6.3
    Many things coming from mogstation (Worth than 300$ at least)
    Almost all job up (9/10)
    Houses and flats

Just get it, enjoy the last exentesion sorry with the fourth char, enjoy to gear your char since endwalker, or get ready for the new savage content. This account can make you do it all what you want, in the order you want, and how you want to do so.

Send me a pm if in need for more informations.

[How will it work?]

Easly, i will just ask you your mail adress and ask for a change of mail. After that, you will be able to change password and all, and get the full access to it. [Paypal Only]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.