Selling Fastest && Cheapest Twitter Swapping Service | Most Secure

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by General Forums &, 8/18/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Most Secure, Trusted & Fastest Twitter Swapping Service
    "When I raced Jacen, my Turbo didn't even recognize that the username had become available. His was just too fast." @bighqman
    "I got ******* smoked when I raced Jacen. Holllllllly love you bro." @Madara
    "I assumed my turbo was broken, so I raced someone else and realized it was working the entire time! His was just way too fast." @Xilon

I have over 7 years of programming experience and just over 3 years of hacking experience under my belt. I've developed this service to provide the undisputedly fastest Twitter swapping service in this community. In this time I have found, and worked with Twitter in resolving, several vulnerabilities I have identified in their website. My turbo uses a rate limiting bypass vulnerability in order to increase its speed and make it by far the fastest service on these forums. This means I don't need to use proxies, which greatly increases the speed and efficiency. This vulnerability, if reported to Twitter, would be worth upwards of $250. I have no reason to report it, and using it in this tool has allowed me to reach astronomical speeds compared to other swapping services available in this community.

But this is not all. Throughout these years I have become a contributor to a Python library named Requests. It is probably the most commonly used library for sending HTTP requests with Python. Because of this knowledge, I have developed my own fork of requests known as Requests-Lightweight which is a stripped down version of the library which works much faster, and is specifically designed and suited to the needs of my turbo.

Furthermore, my turbo is setup and actively running on my Legal Botnet which is a network of servers that I own running this Turbo #. They all have one thing in common, which is that they call back to my C&C (command and control) server where I issue them instructions regarding which accounts to Turbo. This means that if 1 single server crashes for some reason, there are several others running the #, ready to claim it on the same account (I do this by logging in on 1 Twitter account and then sharing the cookies across all servers to confuse Twitter).

This Turbo is proxyless and hugely efficient. The prices for the swapping service can be found below, however, if you happen to be interested in purchasing the Turbo, I can sell you the source code for a price in the range of $500 - $2000 (depending on demand, no intentions of selling it to more than 2 others as it would likely ruin my rate limit bypass if Twitter become aware of it).

Currently offering half price.

Price:
    • 5% for accounts above $100.
    • $5 flat fee for accounts below $100.
    Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this secure service.

People raced against:

@Jacen[/URL] 1 - 0 @Miracle
    @Jacen
    2 - 0 @Xilon

#1 General Forums &, 8/18/19
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/15/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.