Faster Response (Competing Forums)

Discussion in 'Help - Ask Support Questions' started by freechest, 4/30/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freechest

freechest
    Expand Collapse
    Recommended & Trusted Seller
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

Hello PlayerUp!
    @Admin @Middleman @PlayerUp @Disputes

I have been using this forum for over a year and it is very Well Designed and Managed by a Great Team!
    The only issue that many users have with this forum is the slow Support and Middleman; I understand that @Admin has many enquiries, @Middleman has many transactions and @Disputes has many disputes to deal with but I suggest that you get Community Moderators in soon because ----- and ----- (other forums) have a faster Support Line and a faster Middleman. PlayerUp has the best design and is managed by the best team but the only reason that users have decided to switch to using other forums is because of the support and middleman being slower than the competing forums.

A solution for this could be to add more spam filters to the website and to add more bots, this would help speed up the process drastically.
    The ultimate solution would be to hire Community Moderators that have skill in Moderating. I have applied to become a moderator as I have these skills and I have been helping users across the forum, resolving their issues before @Admin had to attend to it.

I look forward to the response!

(Like this thread if I resolved your issue before Support did and you also want Moderators to be implemented soon)

#1 freechest, 4/30/17
    Last edited: 5/11/17
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    K98, Freelancer, karimzkie and 25 others like this.
  2. Skripz

Skripz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Yes Bro I Do Agree With You Two, I Have Sent An Inquiry To @Admin... Thank You for Trying To Make It A Better And Cleaner Place.

(Hope You Get What You Have Granted!)

3. Samsaha87

Samsaha87
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

Yes

4. ansonding

ansonding
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

My Location:
    Agree on that

#4 ansonding, 5/15/17
    Last edited by a moderator: 8/22/17
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.